• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AL BUYER BEWARE: chevy_man512 = tnabb77 / lilbamaprincess / broncosbybama

Status
Not open for further replies.

xcntrk

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NOVA
I understand that some of you out there got duped and feel it necessary to continually bring up this db's work to try and "save" someone from the same fate. But come on, you really have nobody to blame but yourself if you buy something from somebody like this without taking a good look at it first. Sure, this guy may put some untruthful verbage in his sales pitches on ebay, but the product speaks for itself. We don't need endless freaking threads about this guy. Just be careful when you are buying something.....and.... I don't know, maybe actually go LOOK AT what you are buying in person before handing over the cash. %)
I think you have to separate buyer diligence from that of malicious selling. Sure there's always going to be those buyers out there who get duped for not doing their homework or practicing caution throughout the sale. But that's not the point of this thread. The point is to bring attention to this malicious seller who is intentionally targeting these unsuspecting buyers. This seller deliberately makes false representations about the quality or condition of his vehicles in order to victimize and mislead innocent buyers into fraudulent transactions, period!

That is the entire motive behind chevy_man512/tnabb77/lilbamaprincess/broncosbybama/socks-n-sandles or whatever the hell his name is. He makes his money and has created a business of preying on honest, moral, buyers. He hides these deceptive practices behind constitutional rights and gaps in state legislation. Then finally when his string of victims come together in an attempt to help others, he mocks and taunts them in an effort to shake up their campaign to stop him.

So Devin, your conclusion of buyer beware is obviously valid and clearly you would never fall victim to this seller, but eventually somebody else inevitably will fall for his dishonesty. Somebody needs to stop this malicious seller and I applaud the few on here who are trying to do that...

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Pepper Jack cornbread styx....loaded baked tators..MX.chili gravy...5gal. bucket under younder tar coating....in hand;)

addicted

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Broussard, Louisiana
For those folks that don't speak half-cab-ese, what does that mean?

I think it means he's listening to a song by Styx called "Pepper Jack Cornbread" while eating loaded stuffed baked potatoes, watching a Motor Cross race on TV where one of the guys crashed hard and his wounds look like chili and gravy. And he's about to go outside somewhere and take a dump in a 5 gallon bucket. At least thats what I got out of it ;D

SP66

Bronco Guru
I think it means he's listening to a song by Styx called "Pepper Jack Cornbread" while eating loaded stuffed baked potatoes, watching a Motor Cross race on TV where one of the guys crashed hard and his wounds look like chili and gravy. And he's about to go outside somewhere and take a dump in a 5 gallon bucket. At least thats what I got out of it ;D

Thanks for the translation, I think you hit it dead on:)

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru

LMAO!! Ain't the Amurican language great?

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
For those folks that don't speak half-cab-ese, what does that mean?

( I don't know )
( beacuse he )
( don't know? )
-------------
.......O
........O...^__^
.........o..(oo)_______
............(__).......\/\
................||----w.|
...............||.....||

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Random pic of leaf springs?:?

Attachments

• watdis.jpg
    watdis.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 8,024

BeardedBlues

Contributor
Looks like an attempt at controlling axle wrap due to the leverage that the ridiculous sized lift blocks exert on the springs. That or it is how they repair a busted leaf spring in fuckyoursister Alabama?

That there is a "carpenter's friend" leaf spring. Un bolt it from to the Bronco, or just pick it up when it falls off and you have a handy dandy 90 degree angle. Or a tool for digging night crawlers. Which ever you prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.