• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AL EBAY BUYER BEWARE!- remodelmanjames = rarecdsandmore =lilbamaprincess=broncosbybama

Status
Not open for further replies.

N747JB

Our boy has been awful quiet, do ya'll think he actually sold the black one??

Last edited:

Tyla's toy

Contributor
Loc.
Martha's vineyard
man I bought a 74 from Cleveland ms from a guy who sells them on there from 20 different names and it was bad but after this I didn't do as bad as I thought!

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
The attention to detail that he does....well should not be long before the new princess is out.

Miker

Bronco Guru
This thread must be like crack cocaine to a junky, as long as its around, ya' gonna keep coming back for more....

andyp

Contributor
This thread must be like crack cocaine to a junky, as long as its around, ya' gonna keep coming back for more....

Absolutely. You just know he’s out there somewhere selling or re-buying his own POS rust bucket…

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Status
Not open for further replies.