• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AL EBAY BUYER BEWARE!- remodelmanjames = rarecdsandmore =lilbamaprincess=broncosbybama

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbow

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ozark, Alabama
That's definitely the doors off that waste green bronco he had sprayed with bedliner. Whoever posted the listing sounds like a real turd.

lowbush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Summerland Key, FL
That's definitely the doors off that waste green bronco he had sprayed with bedliner. Whoever posted the listing sounds like a real turd.

What causes a person to walk around with a chip on their shoulder. I mean it's like the guy is pissed at the virtual buyer he does not even know yet and you know if you call the guy you would have to endure all kinds of attitude to get the damn thing. I don't care how good a deal is, I just cant suffer people like that.

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
It did indeed come from Socks N Scandals or whatever. I sent the seller a message asking about his experience with him and he said he had no complaints about DB or the Bronco and that everything he told him about the Bronco was true.

I find that very hard to believe. Just saying.

Slednut10

Contributor
Guru? That's funny!
Any bets that the new owner is turning it into a trail only rig 'cause it couldn't pass a safety inspection? Might explain the attitude. Not everyone is capable of politely admitting that they've been screwed.

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
http://collectorcarpricetracker.com/auctions/detail/380570300421/[/url]

Just like I thought, DB advertised it as a '74, but the guy selling the parts said it was a '76. Shady!

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Hold her Dennis ....that's still the same beast it was a couple months ago as well as a couple yrs ago!

Wow could be the most deadliest looking Bronco in the making I've ever seen!:eek:

drock

That "safety yellow" paint on the motor/tranny should keep you alive.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Hold her Dennis ....that's still the same beast it was a couple months ago as well as a couple yrs ago!

Wow could be the most deadliest looking Bronco in the making I've ever seen!:eek:

fo real man.....

lowbush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Summerland Key, FL
$1,130 with 4 hours remaining. Might be a good deal just for the parts & pieces.

Yeah if it stay under a grand it might be but if it is S-N-S, then its got to be stuff that was so bad he could not put it on one of his "better" rigs. Which means that's a stack of swiss cheese parts that are not salvageable notice there are few close ups. I would imagine the transmission is seized and the motor threw a rod thru the side of it. That being said, it's probably worth close to the current bid in scrap.

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
it has a 351 modified 400 v-8 engine that is totally rebuilt with scorpion rockers, c-6 automatic trans which is rebuilt like new, the transfer case is in perfect working condition

OK..which is it? 351m, or 400? 203 or 205 t-case? Regardless, that's not exactly trivial installation project. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.