• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL Ebay motors item 121142211969' worth 26k?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
I believe I saw that one in the middle of being built. His brother was selling one that needed restoring and I got to check out this guy's work/shop. It was about half way back together when I saw it. Excellent work IMO! He completely disassembles them and puts them back together.

I think it will sell for more than $26k so in my mind it makes it worth it. It helps that I have seen the guys work.

Hope this helps,
Tyler

OP
OP
C

cusmon

Pensacola broncos

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
I think you'll be super impressed if you take the time to meet the guy and go by his shop. It seems like a lot of money, but when you see the time and quality he puts in builds it becomes obvious why he gets top dollar.

It was actually the guys brother selling a Bronco, but he was so nice and helpful that he gave me his number in case I ever needed help in the future. I was picking his brain on torches and welding a lot at the time.

I bet he'd do a lower budget build specifically for you if you talk to him and you identify a Bronco to start with.

Before I left I told him he should keep the Bronco, and restore it. The only reason I didn't buy it was that, stupidly, I went there without a trailor. It was not up for the 2.5 hour drive back to my place.

Let us know how it goes, and good luck in the search.

OP
OP
C

cusmon

Pensacola broncos

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:

houstonbronco

I bought the 1972 blue bronco earlier this summer from mckenna102408 out of Pensacola. Very disappointed in the truck; for a restoration it has needed quite a bit of additional work that was not represented when I purchased. Lesson learned from my end - have someone inspect it before you purchase. Be very careful here.

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
Sorry to hear that. If it's the same guy I saw it appeared he was doing great work.

OP
OP
C

cusmon

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:

bigwilly

Hey guys, I bought a nice 71 calypso coral sport from these guys in Pensacola. I,ve owned now for about 4 months and have had nothing but compliments for their attention to detail in this build. I paid right at 30k and they surpassed my expectations in quality and customer service. Had a few minor problems , but they stepped and took care of the problem even though they had no obligation. These are 40 year old trucks and there will always be minor things here and there, but thats part of loving them. They went above and beyond to make it a great experience and even took me out on their boat when I flew in to check out their shop. I highly rcommend them for any level of Bronco restoration.

CLK Foxhall

I think a couple of these trucks,... Have been listed in the Garage section

Member name - Velocity Rest

FWIW!
~CLK

Status
Not open for further replies.