• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Enclosed trailer

FordBronc

Contributor
Bronco's, yea I have a couple.
Loc.
Polk County, Missouri
Here are some other ideas on how to skin a tall cat.

Attachments

• bus hauler.jpg
    bus hauler.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 65
  • toy hauler.jpg
    toy hauler.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 66
  • trailer idea 3.jpg
    trailer idea 3.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 67
  • trailer idea 1.jpg
    trailer idea 1.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 67
  • trailer idea 2.jpg
    trailer idea 2.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 62

ScanmanSteven

Bronco Guru
Looked at similar one Sunday in Alton, IL, 36', 7' tall, 102" wide, 98" i.s. Wall to wall. Inside was not finished but that means I could do it my way. Because my roll cage it taller, the 81" rear door was a little problem but the real issue was the wheel well clearance, 82.5", mine is 85" because of the full size axles, seller and myself decided I would push the walls out and because of the limited height couldn't drive over the wheel wells. Bummer. Beautiful trailer though. Brian, Merry Christmas to you and Cheryl.

ScanmanSteven

Bronco Guru
image 1 of 11
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map)

make / manufacturer: EXISS
model name / number: MACH 10
size / dimensions: 36FT
year manufactured: 2002
VERY NICE AND VERY WEEL KEPT ALL ALUMINUM 36FT GOOSENECK TRAILER WITH EXTRA HEIGHT, ALUMINUM WHEELS, NEW TIRES, SIDE LIGHTS, CTECH ALUMINUM CABINETS,PIT PAL PRODUCTS VERY NICE TRAILER CALL FOR MORE INFO. Search "trailers" in St. Louis CL.