• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Engine - 170 cid 6 Cylinder from '66

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcpetrson

City: Leesburg
Price: $ OBO

Runs well and includes the oil bath air filter and radiator.

LOLQoPH.jpg

numbr4

Hi - interested in your engine/radiator. Is this still all original? I am piecing back together my new purchase and I might need part pieces as long as they are OEM. Also looking for an exhaust.

Thanks

OP
OP
jcpetrson

jcpetrson

PM sent. Yes, it's as original as I'm aware. I'm sure someone can chime in and say the distributor cap and relay are not but I have not modified it other than maintenance. 8-10 years ago, I did pull the head, cleaned everything up, put in new seals and reseated the valves.

Status
Not open for further replies.