• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Father and Son "The Blue Explore" Bronco Build Updated 6/01/14 ...

OP
OP
Mill KNOB

Mill KNOB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rock Hill, SC
So my new baby girl was born 5-23-14 and now that she is here it time to get back on my bronco.

SO me and Garrett(son) go back on the bronco today. We got the cutting wheel out and started cutting down the seams where we drilled out the spot welds. I kind of got carried away with the cutting wheel on the grinder. BUt nothing a little weld can't fix.

Hope to get the rest of the upper floor out this week and then start smoothing out the old spot welds to get it prep to place the new uppper floor pan.

Then the inner rocker will be put on from there.

Attachments

• IMG_0848.jpg
    IMG_0848.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0849.jpg
    IMG_0849.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 25