• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Free bronco parts (Western ma)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nowik35

City: LONGMEADOW , Ma
Price: $ Free

I'm about to take everything in the picture to the dump but I figured I'd give this place a try maybe someone is missing the one thing in throwing out. In the picture you see
Chopped up hard top but enough good pieces too maybe get the right piece for another top.
Sides of hardtop with glass
The front grill,
One chrome bumper,
Rear gas tank side panel piece.

Must come to get everything, all free,
https://flic.kr/p/2oVysyf

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Dang, Iooking for a chrome bumper without the holes for bumperettes. Wish I was closer too!

If anyone picks this up and doesn’t need the bumper, would you consider shipping it?

MThalfcab

Contributor
Living the Poor Life
Loc.
Yaak, Montana
LUBr LuvR,

I have this crazy idea, don't know if your still in the market. I've been looking at the stock bumper with the winch, instead of cutting mine and of course messing it up, I was thinking of getting a pre-cut, I'll be heading that way this winter like we talk so what do you think unless you've already found one? MThalfcab

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
MThalfcab,

I am looking for a chrome bumper (preferably oem in very good shape), but without the holes on the face for bumperettes. Definitely would consider all options.

Status
Not open for further replies.