• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Grant steering wheel security system?

ET

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hello.. Are there anyone that has the grant steering wheel security system installed in their bronco? I'd wanted to see if someone can provide pictures of it on a stock steering column. I search the forum and there are a couple of members that has them but this was on old forum posts. I like to see how far it raises the steering wheel.

Thanks,
Eugene

Attachments

• pg30asecuri.jpeg
    pg30asecuri.jpeg
    9.6 KB · Views: 33

broncnut

I have it installed and it works great. I'll try to get some pics later today.

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
I have it on both broncos. I don't remember there being much difference in wheel location after installing it.

bannind

Does it just lock the steering wheel? So that if someone does decide to steal it, it will only go in one direction?

OP
OP
ET

ET

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks.. I was hoping they don't stick up more then stock.

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
They make your wheel removable and the little cap locks on the column so another wheel can't be put on. There may be a slight diff in height but not much. It's been a few years since installing them.