• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

How would you approach this obstacle

Stock68

it is only offensive if you take it that way ... that is the thing about being in the usa ... if you dont like what is said ... you can either say so ,,, or go back to where you came from ........freedom of speach is what a whole lot of us have given blood for in this country .......like it or not .

"Wetback" is a well known, racist word. It has no place here regardless of anyone's political beliefs or ethnicity.

BamaBlue'67

"Wetback" is a well known, racist word. It has no place here regardless of anyone's political beliefs or ethnicity.

Enough of the Hyjacking. Drop it, Point taken!

This man is trying to move an A$$ Load of Snow and needs some ideas not a lesson in political incorrectness. %)

OP
OP
feitctaj

feitctaj

FNG
Loc.
Group W Bench
My nephew was up there sunday and said that the snow had melted quite a bit since I was there 2 weeks ago , and said it was only three feet deeep at the east end , I am heading up after work tomorrow night to see for my self.
But thats a lot of snow to melt in 9 days%)

OP
OP
feitctaj

feitctaj

FNG
Loc.
Group W Bench
thanks for all the ideas, I got back up there today and the snow had melted
enough to walk past it, but it is still too thick to drive my eb over it. It should be good in a few weeks. The only sad thing was It turned a two mile round trip into a six miler so I did not get much done up on top. That hundred mile winds during the winter did a bunch of damage . So the work must go on:cry:

OP
OP
feitctaj

feitctaj

FNG
Loc.
Group W Bench
accually it is a Dozer about the same size as a John Deere 650, I backed out of that deal, the fuel to get it there and run it for a 10 hour day is about $200. Let the sun melt it

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Actually it is a term for a Cuban as they all have to swim to get here.It is usally interchangeable with Illegal Mexicans but they dont have to swim for their status.

They do if they cross the Rio Grand into Texas. Actually I think they can walk in most places.