• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

hydroboost

rambo

I found a 78 mark 7 with 4 wheel disk and hydroboost the hydroboost and power steering are complete and intact with all hoses and parts there could I just swap all h boost and power steering parts on a 75 bronc?

TOFIC

Bronco Wrencher and Fixer
Loc.
Redcliff Alberta
Yes it should work. Mine is a 77 and I don't see much difference.
The Lincoln rear discs will be big bearing axle ends Has your 75 got the big bearing pattern?? If not, it will be some work.
Hboost should fit with little or no problem if your not running a mountain motor (351). If you are, you have to offset the MC/hydroboost.
Hope the PS pump is a saginaw? If not, dont bother taking it, your present ford pump is the same.
TOFIC

OP
OP
R

rambo

thank you for all the info I will try to remove all parts and if my 75 is not a big bearing rearend I will pribably post all stuff for sale here.

TOFIC

Bronco Wrencher and Fixer
Loc.
Redcliff Alberta
I would not sell the parts.
I made a set of large bolt pattern plates and installed them on a small bearing rear end. Cost was absolutely minimum, I believe the two plates cost me 15 bucks made up at the machine shop
TOFIC