• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I'm an idiot.

JAFO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Beaverdam
Many are nodding their heads.
But this is funny. On the way home from work. In the Bronco. I'm in the right lane.
I'm looking at the left lane and traffic is heavy, but for some reason from my truck back a long way the left lane is way clear. I'm like what is wrong with people, then I see I had left my left turn signal on. Everyone was bending over backwards to let me change lanes!
Broncos rule.

pbking

Awesome!

Please tell me you went ahead and changed lanes.:p

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
They've probably followed an E B before. I got my cancel to work because my aftermarket steering wheel blocks my view. Plan is to locate mini LED'S above the cluster.

ugly74

Bronco abuser
Your title stole my line!

Ya know what's dumber? Running out of gas, with a working gauge and two fuel tanks.
Or installing an intake and forgetting to pull the rags out of the lifter valley. Or rear ending a parked car cuz a hot chick waved at ya. Or building a motor with too high of compression and killing it before its first oil change.

Like I said...you stole my line!

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
About 30 years ago, when I got my first Bronco, nobody told me about the tank switch under the seat. I was just a dumbass and figured that flipping the dash switch changed tanks. Second day I had it I ran out of gas with two friends on board. We walked about two miles to a gas station wondering why it wouldn't run when the gauge said it was full......

OP
OP
JAFO

JAFO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Beaverdam
I did change lanes, waved, smiled. Got thumbs up. It was great.

Yesterday was just one of those good days. Wife was with me at lunch and I stopped in to West Marine to get some cord that I could sew into my bikini top to hold it in the track. Anyway, two guys poke their heads out another shop door and say "Just want to say that is a beautiful Bronco!". Then we come out of West Marine and the guys come out of the shop. I raise the hood. We are talking, then more guys walk up. We're talking motors, suspension, etc, then realize I am at it again and the wife is enduring yet another Bronco parking lot rally. I make apologies and scoot. She was a good sport though. She gets it.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
too funny. That kind of stuff annoys some women, so you definitely got a keeper

JDJ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Dothan
I did change lanes, waved, smiled. Got thumbs up. It was great.

Yesterday was just one of those good days. Wife was with me at lunch and I stopped in to West Marine to get some cord that I could sew into my bikini top to hold it in the track. Anyway, two guys poke their heads out another shop door and say "Just want to say that is a beautiful Bronco!". Then we come out of West Marine and the guys come out of the shop. I raise the hood. We are talking, then more guys walk up. We're talking motors, suspension, etc, then realize I am at it again and the wife is enduring yet another Bronco parking lot rally. I make apologies and scoot. She was a good sport though. She gets it.

LMAO.....this happens to me ALOT. Could happen when I am driving the bronco, our Trans-AM, or I could be one of the guys walking up to somebody's ride to check it out..... %) OH well, the wife and I have been together right at 10 years now, she is used to it. Not always happy about it, but used to it and halfway understands....

J.D.