• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Yes I'm an idiot, how do I post pics?

nsdq3

Would like to get a good thread going for my disaster of a project. I need a image posting step by step for dummies as the only option I see is to attach a URL. Sorry if this is elementary for some of you guys, just all new to me.

RPM289

Easiest way is to become a contributor cost is $12 and you can upload form PC phone etc. If not go to Photobucket or something similar and you can copy URL link from there to post here.

sykanr0ng

Bronco Guru
Easiest way is to become a contributor cost is $12 and you can upload form PC phone etc. If not go to Photobucket or something similar and you can copy URL link from there to post here.

Do not use Photobucket!!!
The pics get replaced with that upgrade your account BS and it is $400 per year to upgrade.

Imgur and several others work, but $12 a year to help keep the forum running is a great deal.

How to upload photos - Become a Contributor

RPM289

Guess I need to go check on my photobucket account! Thanks for the heads up.

OP
OP
N

nsdq3

You can't just attach photos ?

I'm cool with being a contributor, as I will be on here for a while, but that seems extremely difficult to other forums I have been part of?

Last edited:

bronkenn

Contributor
Bronco Guy
Loc.
Southeast Ohio
There is nothing difficult about it. If I can do it, anyone can. Pay 12 bucks and you get a ton of good info from other members and upload photos directly to your post from your computer. Ken