• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

im an idiot

mike1934ford

Loc.
cypress
like i said before i just bought this bronco from a family friends son, i have not gotten the title yet, but after someone on here told me they didnt make a half cab in 1976 , when i got of work this morning i checked vin number and it only had a 11 numbers and letters, looked inside drivers door jam and sticker is still there made 10/71. also found out vin number starts out u15glm so that made it a regular bronco i believe- so someone did change it to a half cab. it has 1 repaint about 15 years ago,and is rust free . i will post pictures after i become a contributor in next few days.

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
if you are like me, i am not a complete idiot, still missing a few parts :) you definately do not want to make a 2wd drive out of that truck. flip it or trade it, if your heart's desire is a street rodded vehicle.

tatersalad

Bronco Guru
The frame will have the VIN # in two spots. The glovebox door has a dealer warranty plate

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
if you are like me, i am not a complete idiot, still missing a few parts :) you definately do not want to make a 2wd drive out of that truck. flip it or trade it, if your heart's desire is a street rodded vehicle.

amen......

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Welcome to idiots anonymous (hence the forum names) I'll go first, my name is Rydog1130 and I have a problem!

No Hay

Bronco Guru
HA! I'm Kevin and I'm an idiot too! Spent way too much money on four of them since "77. BUT, I wouldn't change a thing, I'm addicted ;D

Attachments

• vintage.jpg
    vintage.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 80

cldonley

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Robinson, TX
My name is Chuck, and I, too, am a Bronco idiot. I have enough parts to build a Bronco, and a Bronco on wheels, but no Bronco to drive.

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
My name is Chuck, and I, too, am a Bronco idiot. I have enough parts to build a Bronco, and a Bronco on wheels, but no Bronco to drive.

me and you are close to the same level of "idiot"

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
HA! I'm Kevin and I'm an idiot too! Spent way too much money on four of them since "77. BUT, I wouldn't change a thing, I'm addicted ;D

No Way No Hay, that is a cool picture. You look to be just few years younger than me, i graduated high school in 1975.