• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Interesting Bronco/ rat rod

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Selling with Bill of Sale but title listed as "clean"? I'm generally a fan of rat rods but this one misses the mark!

Admin might move it to "Laugh Every Day"???

HoldMyPocket

Loc.
OC, CA
Its worth up to $10k for the title alone these days. Looks like he kept the front axle which should be a Dana 44. If it's a Bronco C4 and he still has the adapter thats worth some money as well. As a whole its awful in my opinion, but for parts and the title it could be a deal if he lets it go for low enough.

MThalfcab

Contributor
Living the Poor Life
Loc.
Yaak, Montana
Be a great start project for the grandson and I if it was down low enough, I’m thinking if working conditions 8k would be a good price but that’s if the frame isn’t all pitted out with your rusty/ gold crap. It’s still too much for my wallet but someone would be off to a good start, hell if it drives like he says, being an ole biker, I’d might drive it around for awhile!