• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Interior! Finally Done - Years in the making

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Looks awesome Dale, Lots of great detail and creature comfort..

no clue about the FL move.. Glad to hear things are well and still got that EB

MarsChariot

Contributor
Planetary Offroader
Loc.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Frankly you have handled the top of the tunnel better than Icon did with the paneled floor covering. What shifters are you using? Those look nice and short.

OP
OP
bowhunter

bowhunter

Bronco Guru
Frankly you have handled the top of the tunnel better than Icon did with the paneled floor covering. What shifters are you using? Those look nice and short.

Wow...thanks for the compliment. Transfer shifters are Joes Racing that I modified to fit and Hurst on the NV3550

MarsChariot

Contributor
Planetary Offroader
Loc.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
I looked it up several years ago, but don't have the information handy. But you don't want to look anyway. It was so expensive that I could not justify it with my budget. I mean, outrageously expensive. Nice stuff though.

OP
OP
bowhunter

bowhunter

Bronco Guru
Its called chilwich and very pricey

Close. It's Chilewich and yes it was expensive. But it's tough stuff and can be cleaned easy. Had a tan carpet kit in it....but it was terrible. Terrible fit, stained if you looked at it wrong.

jlawyer

Who did the upholstery in OKC? Are they setup to do another? i.e. Did they make patterns off of your truck?

I've been on the fence about doing a Hargarten carpet or something like the Chilewich, and if someone already has it figured out, all the better.

OP
OP
bowhunter

bowhunter

Bronco Guru
Who did the upholstery in OKC? Are they setup to do another? i.e. Did they make patterns off of your truck?

I've been on the fence about doing a Hargarten carpet or something like the Chilewich, and if someone already has it figured out, all the better.

All work was completed in Tulsa, Ok. I can contact my guy and see if he'd be interested in doing another if you'd like?

jlawyer

Even better. I grew up there and make it back a few times a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk