• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ken Watland?

Hank_

Bronco Guru
Is Ken Watland on this site? I saw his sweet extended red half cab in the readers rides of the latest Bronco Driver magazine. Just curious if he has a build thread or some more pics. It is a great looking bronco.

Henry

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Is Ken Watland on this site? I saw his sweet extended red half cab in the readers rides of the latest Bronco Driver magazine. Just curious if he has a build thread or some more pics. It is a great looking bronco.

Henry

I can't remember if he's on here or who put it on here,but that Bronco was on here about 7 or 8 months ago.

Just can't remember? Seems like it was in the classifieds with a CL link.

Maybe someone will remember...

OP
OP
Hank_

Hank_

Bronco Guru
I am surprised that he is not on here. I really like the look of the 66 truck bed on the back and was hoping to see some better pics of it.

Henry

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
There were several members responded to that thread I'm thinking of,thought someone would chime in by now..