• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

LEBC HOUSTON Meet & Greet March 1 2016

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
I'm planning on driving over in the afternoon. From the replies on the LEBC list, it looks like we'll have 10 or more people there - hopefully even in Broncos! ;D

I should be in my half cab but I'm going to have to give it a tune up tonight, so we'll see. Who else can make it?

I'll have some past Round Up event shirts and some LEBC calendars available for purchase. Shirts are $5 each and the calendars are $1 for each remaining month of the year! ;D

TX SS

Contributor
Loc.
Houston
I've not joined the club but would like to come tomorrow to meet some of the members. Is that ok? I'm less than 5 miles from Hubcap Grill and wiped my Bronco down today so it is ready to roll.

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
I've not joined the club but would like to come tomorrow to meet some of the members. Is that ok? I'm less than 5 miles from Hubcap Grill and wiped my Bronco down today so it is ready to roll.

The M&G is open to all early Bronco owners. We hope once you meet us you'll join the Club, but you don't have to! Hope to see you there!

OP
OP
T

tribaltalon

Loc.
Humble Texas
Had a great time seeing the LEBC/Classicbronco guys at Hubcap. The burgers were phenomenal. Hope we can turn this into a regular monthly deal.

dave the save

LEBC Houston Meet & Greet

Had a Great time meeting Ya'll last nite at the m&g. ya'll made Us feel like old friends. will be joining the LEBC this morning hope to make the run in April. Dave

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Nice turnout and great place for a M&G. Yes, the burgers were really good!

Nice to finally meet you Don - we've just missed each other on a couple of occasions! Also good to meet Scott - TX SS - Wow! What a nice low mileage, no rust 73 you have! And Dave and Danette - Dave the Save - were there. Plus some of the LEBC regulars!

We had 4 Broncos and about 15 people show up. I started to drive my half cab over but it started running rough and I didn't want to chance an almost 400 mile round trip! So I drove my wife's Mustang!

A few pics. (More pics HERE)

Attachments

• IMG_2108.jpg
    IMG_2108.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_2110.jpg
    IMG_2110.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_2119.jpg
    IMG_2119.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_2127.jpg
    IMG_2127.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_2130.jpg
    IMG_2130.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_2131.jpg
    IMG_2131.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_2128.jpg
    IMG_2128.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 18

Landho

Loc.
Cypress, TX
Great to see everyone and meet new folks - enjoyed checking out your Broncos, especially the luber since I bought mine hacked up already I am always curious how things are supposed to plug together.

I hope you all made it home safely. Dave, keep in touch we live just a few minutes apart.

OP
OP
T

tribaltalon

Loc.
Humble Texas
Had a Great time meeting Ya'll last nite at the m&g. ya'll made Us feel like old friends. will be joining the LEBC this morning hope to make the run in April. Dave

Dave - Did yall make it home alright? Let me know if you ever want to come over and help me wrench (or want me to come over and help you out with anything)

dave the save

Hi all yeah made it home no problems... Thanks. Ordering a shroud & going to put in a new thermostat.I'm on My own schedule so if yall are ever in the area stop on by for a frosty beverage...or if anyone needs some help give Me a buzz Dave

bsquared

Contributor
Dang, sorry I missed it! Looks like a great time. I'll catch the next one. Cheers, B2

JT3357

Sorry I missed it too. My oldest son had another baseball game. I'll try to catch the next one.