• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OH Looking for a 1973-77 Bronco Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

geis

I finally talked myself into a Bronco project! After working with my father on 6 classic car restores, I'm going to start my own.
I'm looking for a good starter project. One thats not rusting to hell. I'm looking at 6,000 max. Is this possible to find one for that price? I will be turning it into a semi-daily driver, (NOT a trail rig)

I seem to find the right forum to start this project and I thank you all for your help! I hope you guys can get my on my feet and running!

-Geis

justjoe

I would sell mine for 6000.00, it is a 74 80,000 miles does have rust in the floor, rockers and a few other spots but is very straight. I wanted to fix it up myself but with my current employment situation I need to sell to pay other bills. I have over 3000.00 in receipts of parts and repairs. runs great may need a bearing in T case had a noise when I drove to gas station last week. it is orig. and uncut. a great starter. thanks, Joe.

OP
OP
geis

geis

Manual, auto? Pictures available or somewhere I can go online and see them?

I pretty good at body work but my engine and tranny repair isn't up to par. So if anything, I looking for a Bronco with a great running engine and tranny and a ok body.

Thanks!

tk1218

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Flower Mound
I am going to sell my 73 uncut ranger as soon as I get it running again. Pulling the engine this week to replace all gaskets and get heads redone. Has about 62k original miles on it.

This is a colorado truck originally, so not much rust. Drivers floor has some, but otherwise only surface.

I would sell it in its current non running condition for your price.

I think there are some pics in my gallery - the blue 1

terrence

77 302 auto 4 tube duff and shroud auto full body twin tank reman motor roll cage no visible rust sitting 3yrs/calipers frozen

Status
Not open for further replies.