• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Looking for 66-75' Bronco - 1973 Preferred!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhhhhYeahhh

I'm looking for a pre-75' bronco (75 included). I'm most interested in a 73' but I'm open to other years. Doesn't need to be running (Or have an engine) but needs to have solid bones and preferably a good body. Uncut fenders is preferred. Factory I6 with manual column shift is preferred but I'm flexible. Clean Title is a must.

I'm located in Knoxville TN and my dad is in the Los Angeles area. Ideally I'd find one closer to Los Angeles but I'll grab an east coast one if the deal is right. Willing to travel and ship the truck.

Feel free to contact me via PM and we can exchange contact information.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.