• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL Looking For Restomod Bronco 1966 - 77

Status
Not open for further replies.

PECAMPO

Loc.
Tampa
Looking to purchase a Restomod Bronco 1966 to 1977 which has had a quality and well done off frame restoration.

I am looking for one with a V-8 and manual transmission, disc brakes, power steering, lifted with oversized tires. I am looking for a quality paint job and the color can be flexible. I am planning to drive in town so upgraded suspension is not necessary but a bonus if it has upgrades.

My budget is $15k to $20k for the right ride.

I do have a 68 Bronco that is original and uncut, it has the straight 6 cyl 200. The body is clean but has the typical rusted floor pans and some minor spots on the tailgate and panels below the doors. I would consider trading this unrestored Bronco towards a restomod if someone wants a new project.

I am in Tampa, Florida and hope to find one here in the state.

Send me a message or post if you see what I am looking for or if you are a Restorer and want to sell your project and take my 1968 as your next job.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.