• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

made the paper...

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
I should of put that it's pretty much a "trailer queen" %)

Slednut10

Contributor
Guru? That's funny!
and now that I am much older, not the police log! local paper runs a feature every Monday and I am starting off the New Year on a positive note!

I really prefer it when I see my friends in the paper like this! (As opposed to the police log or worse:p) The Yellow Submarine shot really is priceless...........

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Very cool Randy, congrats. Nice to read some good news for a change!

Juiceman

Contributor
Nice. Love it. I made it in Whips Wheels last summer.... I smell a new thread coming on.... "show us your Bronco getting some love in the press....".

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Congrats . NOT MANY PEOPLE IN OUR TOWN EVEN LOOK AT OUR BRONCO .. Most will look when they hear mine is a Diesel .

ECEB

Very cool article!

I see you mention the BONES group. I am in CT, would I be eligible to join?

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
OH hell yes....pm me sometime