• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Master-Pull synthetic winch rope, Mass Buy (New prices listed)

OP
OP
Madgyver

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
Hey Mad do you know the colors offered? How much was the 100'?
He said he had yellow in 5/16" and told me the price $150. I didn't hesitate and said "I'll take it." I mentioned the other buy didn't have 5/16" in yellow he came back with "I'll go below the prices of the other buy for your friends if you get me 11 more orders."

I told him it was for the ClassicBroncos group..
He's off on Sunday so I'll get more details and options on Monday..
He may log on here...

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
Going to post in this thread too :cool:
Hey just me being oppurtunistic but I am looking for a really nice 5/16 steel winch cable for my rig. Can't afford one of them fancy schmancy syn ropes.

Looking for a really nice cable with no kinks.

Thanks Ben

OP
OP
Madgyver

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
Sorry gang for the late post but I couldn't log on from a different computer on another island..

I confirmed prices and options with the dealer today and all we need now is more people to jump in on it.

Here is the deal..
5/16" X 100' Master-Pull synthetic winch rope in yellow or gray for $150.
3/8" X 100' Master-Pull synthetic winch rope in yellow or gray for $200.
They will come with a rock protector, SS thimble and a HD hook with safety latch.
Let's give it a week to get 12 in....

Sounds good?

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Sounds good, I'll call and make my order, this is a better deal. I thought it was for the 80'ers but I guess it is indeed the 100'ers if I understand correctly. Thanks Mad! I may even do yellow just for you ;D

OP
OP
Madgyver

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
Sounds good, I'll call and make my order, this is a better deal. I thought it was for the 80'ers but I guess it is indeed the 100'ers if I understand correctly. Thanks Mad! I may even do yellow just for you ;D
Josh,
The link is not the vendor that is giving us the deal.. I used the link to show the picture and description of the winch rope from Master-Pull..

Looking from interested buyers now and once we hit the mark I'll send everyone a PM of what to do....
This is based on the HONOR system so I'll try to keep my word with the dealer.

Louie

Bronco Guru
Question...will the HD hook with safety latch unhook from the thimble if you need it to or is it on there permanently?

OP
OP
Madgyver

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
What's the 5/16ths - 125' cost for a Warn HS9500i?
The Mass Buy is for what I have listed in post #11 but if you need something else different I'm sure the dealer will fix you up with your order.

He is very flexible so he will adjust to your order and try to get you what you need as he is an authorized dealer for Master-Pull

I'm sure he can do custom orders but I'm not sure how that will affect the price...

When we get the 12, I will PM all interested buyers with contact info and all you need to do is tell him that you're on with the "ClassicBroncos Mass Buy" for the Master-Pull synthetic winch rope. You can then ask him about custom orders.
This dealer also sells alot of other off-road goodies so if you need something else just ask him when you call.