• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

migs' 67 U14 Half Cab build

OP
OP
migs

migs

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
well Art...I wanted to get this ready last year but I didn't. ...and look what happened!

murphy's law, right?:cool:

Slednut10

Contributor
Guru? That's funny!
well Art...I wanted to get this ready last year but I didn't. ...and look what happened!

murphy's law, right?:cool:
Yea, I've been there too. You could always mount the plow to the tractor. :p

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
YOU'LL be the envy of the neighborhood!!

OP
OP
migs

migs

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
working on the plow. a couple new cylinders, I'll make up some new hoses and then it should be ready to go... the plow that is!;D ....the Bronco will still need some tending to.

Attachments

• photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 21
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 18
  • photo4.jpg
    photo4.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 19
  • photo5.jpg
    photo5.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 18
  • photo6.jpg
    photo6.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 19
OP
OP
migs

migs

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Can I still get that Meyer Sno Flo paint to regain that smooth snow rolling action?;D;D:cool:

Attachments

• photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 18

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
Can I still get that Meyer Sno Flo paint to regain that smooth snow rolling action?;D;D:cool:

Not sure about the paint but if you want, you can borrow my pressurized pot blaster to clean that blade up a bit before you put some paint on it.

OP
OP
migs

migs

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Not sure about the paint but if you want, you can borrow my pressurized pot blaster to clean that blade up a bit before you put some paint on it.

Now if I go and purty up the plow.... well, the Bronco might start to look a little ratty.;D

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
Now if I go and purty up the plow.... well, the Bronco might start to look a little ratty.;D

That bronco is way too cute the way it is to look ratty. And no one said you had to make the plow Purdy, just protect it a bit. ;)

After all, I do plan on buying it back some day. ;D

dave67fd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Too cool. Hope this year you don't get to use it (much)..meaning the plow;D