• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Need help deciding what color to paint hardtop

earthguy

Silver!

My rig is going to be holly green with a silver top and silver accents. Why silver. My wife said no white. I live in the South and there is NO WAY that I would have a black top. I'd cook.

OP
OP
H

HyeBronco

Thanks Everone For Your Comments

Thanks for all your comments. They are all very good points. The top I have is already white original so I will post pics of that when we put top on for mock up. Thanks again to everyone really appreciate it!!

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Well, I wouldn't probably choose red just because of the fact that the color is most likely gonna be slightly off. Having said that, I would White or Black and probably go White in the end.

Honestly think that white, black or silver will look good. Good luck with the color choice.

My official vote: White

OP
OP
H

HyeBronco

Well, I wouldn't probably choose red just because of the fact that the color is most likely gonna be slightly off. Having said that, I would White or Black and probably go White in the end.

Honestly think that white, black or silver will look good. Good luck with the color choice.

My official vote: White
Very good point. The color red I have I've heard are 5 different colors of red mixed together to make it like an early 80's Honda Red. I'm glad you brought up the color matching. Thanjs