• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GA Need pass side caliper bracket ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I know I have a single out in the shop I'll try to get out tomorrow and see which side it is, it's been blasted and coated in POR 15. It will be a little later in the day calling for a high of 2 degrees Sunday!!

OP
OP
rednck21

rednck21

That one was the only one I’ve found so far. I was hoping to find one a bit cheaper, but might have to buy that one!

I know I have a single out in the shop I'll try to get out tomorrow and see which side it is, it's been blasted and coated in POR 15. It will be a little later in the day calling for a high of 2 degrees Sunday!!

Wow! I’ll pm you my number so you can text a pic

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
I thought the caliper brackets were the same on the 76/77 Bronco and the 77/79 F150.
Hopefully someone else will verify one way or the other. I know the knuckles have a different offset for the tie rod but I was pretty sure the caliper brackets were the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.