• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AZ NOT MINE. This is the reason I hate Fast & Loud and other flipper car shows

Status
Not open for further replies.

KuttySark

Loc.
Southern California
Not a bad truck and I really dig how period it is, but 20K is just stupid. Ever since watching a guy with a beard weld in patch panels became a spectator
sport every jackhole with a pile in his backyard think he's sitting on a gold mine.

If this is your truck - do a completed auction search on eBay for 66 to 77 Broncos to discover where the market is closer to at the moment. And sober up while you're at it.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/3982029639.html

00E0E_eLjEo6ZPp3Y_600x450.jpg

http://images.craigslist.org/00X0X_eYvbHkNQGdE_600x450.jpg[/IMG
[IMG]http://images.craigslist.org/00b0b_lCHxzYie8so_600x450.jpg
00g0g_3cZAbVReMWm_600x450.jpg

00e0e_7CZxbHM9DsK_600x450.jpg

00707_kKUZ0WSfBfP_600x450.jpg

1973 Hardtop Ford Bronco
Uncut Never had top off
Original owner
Never left Arizona
Been In Garage since 1990
Turn Key Quality
302 Low Miles
Dana Transfer Case
Geared Rear End
Elec. fuel Pump
Manuel Brakes A Must
Power Steering
Has two Barrel Carb On Now Will pass Emissions
Have extra 2 Barrrel Carb 500CFM Rare
4'' Rancho Lift Kit
Aftermarket A/C
Old School Full Moon Rims
Original Int. is in great shape.
Headliner-Seats -Dashboard Perfect
Custom added Aluminum 70gl Gas TAnk
Dual Exhaust
Original 1973 Plate still on Bronco
Low Miles
Runs Perfect
Have also extra Transfer Case Gear Drive Set up like Rock Crawler
Extra Fiberglass Fender Flares New Still in Box
Cash Talks Title In hand
$20k obo
All Is Original
Rare Find
602-376-9648
Trades Welcome

El Kabong

Contributor
Driving stuff Henry built
Must be one of those rare uncut Broncos with the factory large rear wheel wells. %)

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
all is original except its cut, lifted, non stock carb, electric fuel pump, Geared rear end? What about the front buddy? AC, etc.....

And my favorite for a daily driver, stored on jackstands.

Who wants me to go look at it and what are you willing to go to?

Red brick on house is a Hallcraft designed mid 60's build house, not N PHX for sure...

shado72

Manuel brakes a must! WTF!!!

Ok... Who the F%#* is Manuel,and why must he work on my brakes!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Must be one of those rare uncut Broncos with the factory large rear wheel wells. %)

hmm, yup I think that could be it. lol

well I guess mine with lockers, cage, bumpers, rock skis, must be worth at least 30k hee haw....

Rumpfy

Loc.
San Jose, Ca.
You could trade for a Shelby. Surely he knows that Shelbys are worth a lot.
I mean...its an Omni GLH Shelby...but whatever. Its worth $30k! He'll come out a head for sure!

'73crawl

Loc.
PHX, AZ
this is worthy for my first post. i wonder what Manuel does for you, because he is a must. and it has a geared rear end? i hope there are gears in the rear end, did he have it in 4 wheel drive running only the front end before he put gears in the back? uncut? he knows you just remove the bolts holding the top on right, please tell me he isn't stupid enough to cut it off it would be a shame because it does look like a good project for 5k or so.

Myllo73

My favorite part is "What makes this truck truly special is not only the amount of work allready done, but the fact that this truck is virtually rust free. Which anyone who has every really looked for an early Bronco knows is always an issue.
The truck is not completely rust free however. There is a spot behind the rear wheel wells that needs attention." Mine's rust free as long as you don't look at it closely.

Status
Not open for further replies.