• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ocbr 2015 official info thread

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Kerri - just find me when you arrive.....we'll get everything else worked out ;D

okorangebrnco

Bronco Guru
I will take a group out on the easy trails if the need is there. I am more into the scenery than the hard stuff anymore!

okorangebrnco

Bronco Guru
She got a set of street tires now...... The verbal abuse I received from Blake acting like my dad was enough for me to slow down after that little waterfall.

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
Everyone must be loading up or on the road because this thread hasn't been updated for at least 16 hours. Look forward to seeing everyone soon.

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm so upset I REALLY think I'm running fever. But maybe it's this sinus infection...

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Loading tonight and heading out in the morning. Last year I took my street half cab and just did the easy stuff - my trail rig was down for some mods. Looking forward to having the trail rig there again this year. Also looking forward to seeing some old friends again! ;D

LEBC will have a big group there this year and we'll again be sponsoring the Iron Butt award. See BigHoov early if you want an LEBC/OCBR shirt. Quantities are limited!!