• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OCBR 2023 wait for it ***25 YEAR ANNIVERSARY - All Info Thread - Will Keep Updated

Okie69

Contributor
Uneventful trip home. Great event! It was awesome seeing everyone and stretching the broncos legs! Now I just have to figure out why the bumper is so crooked and pop out a dent!

Attachments

• IMG_0866.jpeg
    IMG_0866.jpeg
    216.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0787.jpeg
    IMG_0787.jpeg
    158.2 KB · Views: 9

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I broke up my Iron Butt trip on the way down. First to St Louis and then to OCBR. Going home I went for broke. I left at 5:25 and didn't get to Hartland, Wisconsin until 9:10 that night. I made a bunch of little stops to keep the tank topped off and several to walk out some leg cramps. I had a DQ to go and no dinner. About 250 miles from home I looked down to see my oil pressure needle going from right to left, all the way down. My temp was right at 170, no weird sounds and no smoke so I eased off the first exit ramp I could find. I checked the wiring to the sending unit, looked an listened but everything was good. I made it home but I stared at that temp gauge all the way. I will use my NPD gift certificate to get a new sending unit I guess. I was dead tired but felt proud that the Blue Old Bronco, "Bob", made the trip. Maybe I can get Burnie back down there next year. It was great to see everyone and thanks to those who gave my buddies rides and helped me with my cage.
There are a lot of things wrong with this picture.

Attachments

• IMG_1916[1].JPG
    IMG_1916[1].JPG
    183.8 KB · Views: 15

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The average reading for ammeter and oil pressure is spot on. :)
The oil pressure always read about 80 until that last 250 miles. The ammeter has never worked. That's the Bronco life.

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Uneventful trip home. Great event! It was awesome seeing everyone and stretching the broncos legs! Now I just have to figure out why the bumper is so crooked and pop out a dent!

check the photo thread OR FB I got some pics of yours buddy

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
The oil pressure always read about 80 until that last 250 miles. The ammeter has never worked. That's the Bronco life.

Glad you made it alright man Great to see ya and hang out as always NO MORE tiny homes for YOU HAHA

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I broke up my Iron Butt trip on the way down. First to St Louis and then to OCBR. Going home I went for broke. I left at 5:25 and didn't get to Hartland, Wisconsin until 9:10 that night. I
There are a lot of things wrong with this picture.

No doubt on that Pic :) lol DID you stop and get you some white castles in ST Louis..? :D