• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OCBR 2023 wait for it ***25 YEAR ANNIVERSARY - All Info Thread - Will Keep Updated

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
I hate to say it my friends but this year is a no-go for us. As much as I want to attend this, It won't be right without Taz coming along. It is our thing. He tried hard to get off from work but this month is busy for him. Have fun for us again...

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
I hate to say it my friends but this year is a no-go for us. As much as I want to attend this, It won't be right without Taz coming along. It is our thing. He tried hard to get off from work but this month is busy for him. Have fun for us again...
I get it. You’ll be missed. All thought you wouldn’t have been the only one attending fresh off a plane……

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Working on a worn out powr lok LS….

Attachments

• IMG_6016.jpeg
    IMG_6016.jpeg
    306.1 KB · Views: 6
OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
UPDATES On FOOD TRUCK for NEXT WEEK. I will update first Post as well

Due to unforeseen medical issues, Randi & Jimmy have had to cancel the concession trailer. HOWEVER, we do have a replacement! The menu will be different, but the food is highly rated!!
Lunch - Wednesday thru Saturday 11-4
Breakfast - Will only be available Friday & Sat. 7:30-10 a.m
Please Welcome Chris Geeo and The Dog House!

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

Don't blame ya big boy.. You at least tried

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
ABSOLUTELY it SURE IS man.. Damn that came quick

Okie69

Contributor
It went from “oh I’ve got plenty of time” to “oh I’m out of time” real fast!

I’ve got to do a bolt and nut check, fluid change/check, and pack up the spare parts and tools case. I’ll be there first thing Wednesday morning!

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
It went from “oh I’ve got plenty of time” to “oh I’m out of time” real fast!

I’ve got to do a bolt and nut check, fluid change/check, and pack up the spare parts and tools case. I’ll be there first thing Wednesday morning!
Absolutely how that happens :) Ask @muddford lol

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I’m not sure what his plans are, here, but I caught him welding on it today.

Mine is getting close. Hope to be putting some paint on a bailie Bilt bumper or two tomorrow.

Attachments

• IMG_6075.jpeg
    IMG_6075.jpeg
    244.1 KB · Views: 10

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I’m supposed to be leaving Tuesday morning and I don’t even have Bob (Blue Old Bronco) in the garage to finish up. Fingers crossed.

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
Still working on my latest to-do list. At least my list is shorter than when I started :rolleyes:

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Great to see everyone.. Hope we all made it home safely