• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ocbr Pre-run & Important Info

Buldozer

Bronco Virtuoso
Loc.
God's Country
She will go even if there is a high probability of injury though.....since she did a lot of the work on the new rig. ;D

She might try to veto anything higher than a 2 after seeing your prerun photos......oh well I can still drive it to Ryan's for dinner!:cool:

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
we're going to Little Rock tomorrow to look at a chocolate lab pup ;)

:cool: okay folks, I'm taking bets that Astark & Vstark have a new member of the household by this time tomorrow night!!
A choco lab......hum, wonder if they'll name him/her.....Hershey;)

Buldozer

Bronco Virtuoso
Loc.
God's Country
Well went over to the park this weekend to try out the new rig. The Superlift guys were having a big their annual blow out....only seen two other broncos and about 200 J@@ps! Anyway I am cruising around trying out my rig to see how worthy it is and it worked great until I got on Concrete Hill. Ever been on that? It was not the turn I was attempting to make but after getting a ways down it it did not look so bad so I kept going....and that is when I discovered my first adjustment that needed made...engine flooded just as I got to a really washed out place and I get it up on the front right only...engine want catch....I am afraid to clutch, so I hit the ARB and when it unlocks the other three wheel touch down! Went down a little faster than I wanted, but made it anyway. Man those washouts are really bad, you guys were not kidding. Anyway made it home safely and been working on the carb ever since! Float levels were way to high and I am modifying the vents also. Hope I have a better performance at OCBR.