• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Odometer- disassemble?

Ahealey

Hey all- I’m doing a digital dash on my bronco and it doesn’t have an odometer reading. I’m assuming it’s going to affect value if i cannot shoe miles it’s been driven so hers the question- anyone know if i can dissemble the stock gauge cluster to only use the odometer? Or any aftermarket ones you can think of?

Speedrdr

Contributor
Learning Member
Loc.
Paris, MS
Or you could take a picture of the gauge cluster (with something in the pic that’s unique to the EB in question) with the odometer showing mileage and also pics of the VIN information in the B pillar and the warranty tag that’s on the glove box.
Don’t know if this would satisfy your need, but….

Randy

Contributor
I don’t think people really consider mileage anymore with these Broncos… Maybe in the rare case it’s all original-ish but even then. Just my 2 cents.

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Explain digital dash with no odometer? Why no odometer? What setup? Worst case, take original speedo, keep it attached to speedo cable, tie it up under dash.

No odometer gets you a tampered or unknown block check on vehicle title which will affect resale and make it suspicious looking.

OP
OP
A

Ahealey

Explain digital dash with no odometer? Why no odometer? What setup? Worst case, take original speedo, keep it attached to speedo cable, tie it up under dash.

No odometer gets you a tampered or unknown block check on vehicle title which will affect resale and make it suspicious looking.
It’s an aces fuel injection system for an LS. Had everything i need besides odometer and fuel gauge. I’m kinda thinking I’ll just put a gps odometer hidden in center console or something. Trying to make dash very modern