• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Online source for Auveco body hardware?

Broncitis

MEB Founder
I'm really looking for someplace where I can order exact quantities and not whole boxes of each item, similar to how I can order other hardware from Totally Stainless.

I'm in need of factory correct hardware for a current project and some I only need 1 or a few of and hate to have to buy a box of 25, 50 or more.

Does anyone know of such a place? My local body supply shop carries a lot of this, but many/most items are full box quantities only.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Can you get me pics of what you need? might be able to hook a brother up.....

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I'm really looking for someplace where I can order exact quantities and not whole boxes of each item, similar to how I can order other hardware from Totally Stainless.

I'm in need of factory correct hardware for a current project and some I only need 1 or a few of and hate to have to buy a box of 25, 50 or more.

Does anyone know of such a place? My local body supply shop carries a lot of this, but many/most items are full box quantities only.

Drew:

If you can give me some specific part numbers, I *might* be able to help. Believe it or not, my favorite local Ace Hardware store has a bunch of Auveco bins on the shelf - much to the delight of us local gearheads/motorsports enthusiasts. If they have what you need, I'd be happy to purchase exact quantities for you.

Todd Z.

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
I stopped by my local autobody supplier today and got the 700+ page Auveco master catalog so I can get some part numbers. They confirmed that they only sell in full box quantities.

Over this next week I will work on trying to see what all we need that we do not already have.

My dad had ordered a body kit from AMK Products for this project a few years ago off ebay as I recall. Yesterday I meant to grab one of the bags to look at their website but forgot. Nice kits, but had stuff we did not need (liftgate items) and no bulkhead hardware. There are also tons of other little item not in the kit he got.

I'm going to look over the catalog and see what all else they have.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
That catalog is awesome, isn't it? When the local Ace that I mentioned in a previous post got all their parts, they also got some catalogs to give away. I made sure to get a copy! The guy working at the store said all the local car guys had come by wanting a copy :).

Todd Z.

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
That catalog is awesome, isn't it? When the local Ace that I mentioned in a previous post got all their parts, they also got some catalogs to give away. I made sure to get a copy! The guy working at the store said all the local car guys had come by wanting a copy :).

Todd Z.

I had to pay $10 for it today, but it will be worth every penny. Tons of valuable info in there!