• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Oooh...new EB vinatge T @ Old Navy:

Stroppe-Envy-77

Bronco Guru
Just ordered one.

FYI to those of you who are "vertically gifted," they come in TALL sizes too! :D

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
That's what I forgot to do , hit up old navy this weekend.. dang it

67RT

Bronco Guru
Booked one! Thanks for the heads up! Size chart better be on..

smokinjoe

Bronco Guru
Loc.
New Braunfels, TX
Freaking sizing on Old Navy . .. WTF? I just had to text my wife, "what size do I wear?"

Am I buying a t-shirt or donating a kidney?

Regular - S, M, L, XL

Tall - M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL

Big - XXL, XXXL

I finally bought it, we'll see what a Tall XXL looks like %)

Last edited:

buck68

My son just picked up his shirt today. Looks good . Thanks for letting us know !

67RT

Bronco Guru
Freaking sizing on Old Navy . .. WTF? I just had to text my wife, "what size do I wear?"

Am I buying a t-shirt or donating a kidney?

Regular - S, M, L, XL

Tall - M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL

Big - XXL, XXXL

I finally bought it, we'll see what a Tall XXL looks like %)
On-line they had a sizing chart with chest, sleeve, neck size. I hope it is on the one. I am between a large and XL on everything but am a spindly 5'11", 175lbs..

Seventee

Contributor
Loc.
In the sticks of MT
On-line they had a sizing chart with chest, sleeve, neck size. I hope it is on the one. I am between a large and XL on everything but am a spindly 5'11", 175lbs..

If it helps, I am 6'2" and 205. The regular XL is plenty big for me, and it seems to run tall. I think a tall size would hang below my thingamajipper. I'm betting a feller your size would do with a regular L.

bronco1017

Bought a couple last night at our local Old Navy and they were on sale for $13.