• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Opinions on Smittybilt SRC Racing Style Seats

KManuel

Loc.
Cape Cod
I've seen Smittybilt advertise these seats. They look good, but don't know the quality of them. Does anyone use them or even seen them? Are they comfortable?

They look like they are Baja knock off's, but who cares if you save 300 a seat.

Kevin

Last edited:
OP
OP
KManuel

KManuel

Loc.
Cape Cod
Two problems I have with those Corbeaus:

1. "The Corbeau Baja SS will fit up to a 34-36" waist." I'm 6'4" with a 40" waist. There not made for big guys.

2. I'm looking at ease of rear seat access, so when a big guy like me has to strap his kids into their car seats, I can.

But I did think of Corbeau's before.

Gummi Bear

Bronco Guru
Two problems I have with those Corbeaus:

1. "The Corbeau Baja SS will fit up to a 34-36" waist." I'm 6'4" with a 40" waist. There not made for big guys.

2. I'm looking at ease of rear seat access, so when a big guy like me has to strap his kids into their car seats, I can.

But I did think of Corbeau's before.

Don't fret.

They make seats for big guys as well.

Call up your favorite Corbeau dealer, and talk to them about it. I've got a couple of friends your size that love their Corbeaus. If you want, you can get PRP in big guy sizes as well.

PRP also makes kid sized seats, couple them with som Jr Dragster safety harnesses for a safe, and comfortable ride for the kids on the trail.