• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Original Carpet Colors (Ranger)

Bronco

Loc.
Mountain View, CA
Any of the bronco houses selling original carpet colors? I have a green ranger with the original carpet that I want to get replaced, but I am unclear what the color is because of the fading.

I see that a couple of the places have a lot of color choices but I want to be as close to original as possible.

Any ideas? I'm sure somebody else has gone through this in a restoration.

Thanks,
Aaron

OP
OP
Bronco

Bronco

Loc.
Mountain View, CA
Thanks for the help guys.

I was hoping somebody else was selling it. I've had trouble getting other interior things to match from broncohut. she almost had the right vinyl and almost the right dye for my green, but it wasn't quite right. Works if you are doing whole new interior but not if you are doing one seat or one panel. This is taking into account fading. SMS fabrics had it spot on though.

Anyway I guess all new carpet wouldn't be a problem with a color that is slightly off from original.