• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Painless Performance Products survey

D.R.Y.

Loc.
The Netherlands
Just wanted to let everyone know that Painless is doing a online survey with Texas A&M. Takes only 5 minutes and when you are done you get a 25% off coupon. Also a chance to win any product in the catalog for free.

hankjr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Got mine. Links to a bust out retail price list. For the part I wanted the net discount price is higher than summit sells kit for. So no value to me. Oh well

eric0o1

coupons are about to be sent, so I don't know how Hankjr says he got his...

romerdoug

Sponsor/Vendor
Just filled out the survey, thanks for posting this. I wish I hadn't already ordered my harness! Installed it a few weeks ago. Oh well, I'm sure they have something else I need.

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
looks like harness with switches is under 800 and without switches is just over 700.00

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
So far pretty easy. Still not sure I will choose painless... Price is a huge factor and I have seen Painless, Cintech and Kwikwire and am leaning to the KW for price. The discount would have to be decent to make me buy...

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
looks like harness with switches is under 800 and without switches is just over 700.00

The Painless list price for the harness with switches is $1,636.94.

25% off of that would make it $1,227.71

The discount is off of the Painless list price. Not retail price from any other vendor.

Lhofkamp

Loc.
Santa Monica
So far pretty easy. Still not sure I will choose painless... Price is a huge factor and I have seen Painless, Cintech and Kwikwire and am leaning to the KW for price. The discount would have to be decent to make me buy...

I'm 100% with you. I severely need a new harness but I'm unclear if it's worth the extra $600 for a wiring harness. I get that there's a cost in the loom and design but still the margin seems too high

OP
OP
D

D.R.Y.

Loc.
The Netherlands
Just finished ordering a new harness with switches. was contacted 2 hours later for payment. Should be delivered (free of charge) in 5 working days.

Last edited:

hankjr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
coupons are about to be sent, so I don't know how Hankjr says he got his...

i got a link in an email not long after i took the survey. maybe it was just a link to available part numbers and prices, and not an actual redeemable coupon and i mis-spoke

hank