• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Painless Wiring & Wiper Switch for 67

NashBronco

Loc.
Flowood, MS
My bronco originally had vacuum wipers but the PO converted to the dual wiper motors. A picture of the switch is below. Not sure if this is the switch that came with the conversion or not??? It certainly doesn't look like the others.

Question is: I have a new switch kit and was going to replace the old wiper switch with the new one. But I am not sure how to connect it. I am still using the washer button that is located below the Choke on the left side of the dash. Any ideas on how to wire the new switch? I guess I can reuse the old one, as it worked but I am trying to replace with new stuff. Given where the PO installed the wiper conversion switch, it will take some modifications to the defrost ducts because the new switch is much larger.

Attachments

• IMG_0883.jpg
    IMG_0883.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
OP
OP
NashBronco

NashBronco

Loc.
Flowood, MS
Another question on this... Does anyone recognize this style wiper motor? mine originally had vacuum wipers but the PO replaced them with these. These only have two wires coming off of them with one being grounded on the mount. trying to figure out how to sire these up to the painless wiring connector.... also pictured below.

Attachments

• IMG_0940.jpg
    IMG_0940.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0941.jpg
    IMG_0941.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0935.jpg
    IMG_0935.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0934.jpg
    IMG_0934.jpg