• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX Parts: Dash, Chrome Headlight Rings, glove box door, booster bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Landho

Loc.
Cypress, TX
So I am re-assembling the EB after many years of it sitting there waiting for paint and I have some parts to pass on to fellow EBer's... I will post pics that I have now, and more later.

I will consider trades and partial trades... everything is best offer... I am not in a hurry to part with this stuff, but need to move it soon.

$120 x DASH: Dash is original 69 dash and includes the ashtray. It has an after market stereo hole cut out of it. Dash was carefully bead blasted (ashtray was not) and etch primed, and then it sat for a long while in my garage - then I scuffed, prepped carefully, then rattle canned metallic green. It is barebones except for the ashtray. DASH Does not include glovebox door, glove box bumpers, glovebox latch thing, or or glove box hinges. Nor does it include any of the knobs or the defrost ducts.

~$100 x DUFF's BRAKE BOOSTER BRACKET: USED, not refurbed... but clean. Blue brake booster bracket, has the clevis setup (booster needs a clevis). Just the bracket and the rod to connect brake pedal, includes firewall boot that is in good shape. I have the booster and MC as well, but was planning to use them as core... for a bit extra I can include them. I do NOT know if the booster nor the MC works, nor do I know which booster or MC they are.

~Best Offer~ x TAILGATE HARDWARE - handle and mounting plate, and tailgate supports... This stuff is in pretty rough shape - not bent or broken, but painted over and just wore out... Make me an offer. The stuff will probably polish up beautifully with some bead blasting and buffing or re-chroming.

SOLD! GLOVEBOX DOOR: I also have a glovebox door, separate from the dash, as well ( glovebox door has no VIN ). It appears to be an original replacement part or something similar that is in great shape and ready for prep and paint.

SOLD! CHROMED HEADLIGHT RING WITH notches (1 RING, not a pair): This is NOT a reproduction - it was a stock headlight ring that I paid a fortune to have blasted, nickel dipped, polished, chromed and then polished - it is beautiful. I am asking almost half of what I paid for it to be chromed... Been sitting for a couple years, so needs some soap and water.

SOLD! CHROMED HEADLIGHT RING WITHOUT notches (1 RING, not a pair): This is also NOT a reproduction - it was an original part, a stock headlight ring, that I paid a fortune to have blasted, nickel dipped, polished, chromed and then polished - it is beautiful. I am asking almost half what I paid for it to be chromed... Been sitting for a couple years, so needs some soap and water.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.