• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Possible Ebay ripp-off...

Bronco Sport

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW Portland, Oregon
Dez said:
DEZ - I had similar issues with this guy. I won an auction for a set of seat covers and never received the hog rings to install them. After many emails and about a month and half I did get them. I did leave him neutral feed back as well! The overall quality of the covers is very good and for $127.00 I couldn't beat it, even if I did have to wait.

Bronco Sport- I emailed the guy countless times and called as well. I actually spoke to someone on three different occasions. All of the conversations ended with, "the parts will be in the mail tomorrow." That was well over a year ago. The parts I did get were great quality and look awesome in my truck. It's too bad, if this guy gave a rats ass about customer service then his business would probably be sky-rocketing.

I totally agree! I have also seen one of his carpet kits, it awesome and a great deal (around $150 front and back including wheel well's). I would love to order on from him but I'll probably just get one some where else.

OP
OP
blksn8k

blksn8k

If and when my situation gets resolved you guys will be the first to know. I don't think this particular seller should be hung for one mistake. If you look at his feedback it is almost all positive. That was one of the reasons I took a chance on this item. I will say that the photo he used for this item was piss-poor. Not only does it not show a complete kit it also doesn't show all the items I DID receive. How could it? In the photo everything is in a plastic bag inside a box. Unless you have x-ray eyes I defy you to tell me everything that was in that bag. Many auctions do not even have a photo. None of that matters for squat because he has agreed that he owes me the rest of the kit or a refund. I have every reason to believe he will make it right and if he does I might even buy from him again. Now that I know more about his situation I can somewhat understand how this might happen. I expect we will both be a little more careful in the future. Thanks to some of the people who got involved in this thread I probably stand a better chance of actually getting my parts. :)

OP
OP
blksn8k

blksn8k

I just got a message from this guy. I'm sorry but I think I am just going to ask for my money back. I won't go into the details other than to say I honestly don't know if he is lying or just doesn't have a flipping clue. Sad. %)

C4

Beware......he's kinda Shady, don't ask me how I know.