• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Post Restoration Parts Liquidation

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohpoo2

Contributor
Looking for door chrome and tailgate piece if you have any also sent you a pm. Thanks

OP
OP
D

dnewman9

Bronco Guru
  • 2 Sets of sun visors $30 per pair
  • a 69 Visor housing with a hairline crack that should be repairable. $20
  • DS/PS Mirrors $50
  • Instrument Cluster $100
  • Autometer Pro-comp Fuel Guage for a ford (4415 couple of small pits on glass) $30
  • Throttle and Choke Cables with bezels $50
  • Air Cleaner with manifold connections and good condition heat riser valve $100
  • Bumperettes $40
  • Working AM Radio with remnants of the factory dash speaker, maybe restorable $100
  • Seat Tracks $40
  • Factory Wiper arms in good condition $20
  • Factory Fan Spacer $20
  • Misc Seat Belts Grey in color $20
  • At least 2 sets of factory hub caps $15-$20/each $60-$80/set
  • Fuel Tank Switch and bezel $15
  • Jack Clamp $15
  • Emergency Flasher $15
  • Door handle cups $10
  • Dome Lights $15
  • Fan Bolts and Pulley
  • Misc Reflectors
  • Horn Ring Parts
  • 99% complete Ranch Hand Spare Tire Carrier $75
  • Base wood for custom door panels
  • Wiper lights from 73 up dash $20
  • License plate light
  • 2 grilles (1 usable, the other for parts)
  • Decent Tailgate
  • Rear Quarter cutouts from WH Gorilla flares. This should be enough material to return a cut Bronco back to uncut. $75
  • Factory Radiator and perfect fan shroud $60
  • Battery Tray
  • Heater parts
  • Fresh Air vent cover (Passenger side)
  • Factory Wheel
  • Tailgate hardware, hinges, latches etc.
  • Fuel Tank Fill tubes
  • carpet trip chrome
  • Bronco II Passenger seat Bracket (See the "ToddZ" mod) $40
  • Radius Arms
  • 5-6 Factory wheels
  • Dash Pad and cover
  • Factory Steering Linkage parts
  • Some drive train pieces like Bell housing
  • Glovebox door, no title!

• VERY good condition Sport Hard Top with drip rail chrome and NIB tinted sliding windows. The paint is decent/good but could be repainted. It is currently disassembled and ready to prep for paint. Several people have asked about it, if you can find a way to ship it I will work with you. $600obo. I doubt you will find another top this nice with bows still firmly attached to the top and no rust problems anywhere!! Make me an offer, I want to get a BC or Canback soft top.

Here are some prices on the bigger items. I want this stuff gone so make me an offer, realize if the offer is so low it's not worth my time to ship it I wont ;D

If you are local give a call top by and you WILL get good deals for cash and carry!!!!!

OP
OP
D

dnewman9

Bronco Guru
Do you have the rear drum brakes from the 74?

I have 2 maybe three sets of rear drums plus a bunch of new brake rebuild parts. I have no idea what years they are from though. If you are local, come over I will make you a deal on it all.
Dennis

OP
OP
D

dnewman9

Bronco Guru
Sounds like the '74 had a ranch hand spare setup, but just in case I figured I should ask. I am looking for the inside tailgate spare mount equipment if you have it.

Thanks!
I think I sent a PM to you. I don't have the inside stuff, just the complete set up for the passenger side quarter ranch hand carrier.
Dennis

OP
OP
D

dnewman9

Bronco Guru
do you have any windshield chrome trim?condition and price shipped to 06074
thanks
ws

The left over chrome is ~ok, not great. I would only want to sell it if you could look at it first.
Dennis

OP
OP
D

dnewman9

Bronco Guru
Can't tell if it's from too much flash or what, but are those seatbelts black? It looks like there are two retractors, and three lap belt sections - can you clarify exactly what's there?? Thanks!!

I just looked at them again, the are grey/bronze in color. There are two retractable belts that are ok, one main buckle for the front and two other belts that I only assume go to the back seat. The last two are for only one half of the full belt.
Dennis

OP
OP
D

dnewman9

Bronco Guru
do you have the heater box? if so how much? thank you.

I have to look, I know I have most of the parts. I have a couple people already asking about it. I will post up on what I have if its for sale still.
Dennis

mattt

Bronco Guru
I have 2 maybe three sets of rear drums plus a bunch of new brake rebuild parts. I have no idea what years they are from though. If you are local, come over I will make you a deal on it all.
Dennis

Unfortunately I'm not local, so I'd need them shipped as well. The rear setup I need came on 74-75 Broncos. If you could measure center to center of the backing plate mounting pattern, I need the set that measures 3 9/16" x 2". Here is a chart that shows the different patterns. Thanks in advance.

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=70557&d=1183839370

darkstone

Loc.
Benton, AR
I'm interested in the Air Cleaner with manifold connections and good condition heat riser valve, also, the Fuel Tank Switch and bezel. Can you ship to 72015? How much for the License plate light? Thanks.

OP
OP
D

dnewman9

Bronco Guru
I think all pm's have been responded to.

Price on the radiator is $50 with the shroud.

Local guys, PM me and I will respond with my cell number.
Dennis

Status
Not open for further replies.