• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Revell build thread,post your status too

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
So here's my attempt at the kit. It's my first time doing one of these kits since I was a kid and I'm really happy that I finally made one that actually turned out half decent for a change.

That came out great! Nice job!:cool:

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
So here's my attempt at the kit. It's my first time doing one of these kits since I was a kid and I'm really happy that I finally made one that actually turned out half decent for a change.

Nice job.

I have 3 more that are partially completed that I walked away from when spring arrived. Partially because the paint turned out crappy on my half cab. Will work on them again this winter.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Looks nice.. Still not tracked one down here, ain't looked real hard..

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Nice job.

I have 3 more that are partially completed that I walked away from when spring arrived. Partially because the paint turned out crappy on my half cab. Will work on them again this winter.

Got lots of other stuff to do when the weather's nice right :)

CopperRanger

Bronco Guru

Super nice job, the added extra detail really sets it off.

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru

I just noticed the plug wires. WOW, that makes the engine look a lot better.

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
mca68 is rockin' no doubt.:cool:

I'm just curious in general on this topic if anyone has ran their tailpipes out the side instead of the back? ;)

xfalcon

Looks like Olson Brothers has come out with a few new accessories.

Olson bros. stuff is cool
Just got their bumpers will be getting more soon
Oh and picked up the revell early bronco

Last edited:

xfalcon

1fFV11v.jpg

Build is coming along..
vx4iIRX.jpg

HWp3r5y.jpg

Last edited:

CopperRanger

Bronco Guru
Looking good man. I like all the parts laying around, looks like it could be a real garage.
Also it looks like you opted for a motor swap. ;)

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
They should sell some rusted out fenders and rockers with that plow. They could make it a kit.

savage

Contributor
Bronco Nut
Loc.
Renton
Can I order these models on line? I'm having back surgery tomorrow, and can't pick up anything accept a cell phone, for 3 weeks. A model would keep me from going insane.