• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

rockcrawl at Disney, Oklahoma

dan73

Just wondering if anyone's going to Disney next weekend??

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
No one around here that I know of, it is going to be busy there this weekend though. We are going to go again sometime, but have to get my bronco running again first. It is a blast up there you will for sure have fun. Let me know the next time you go maybe I will be able then, or I will let you know when we go again. Take lots a pics ;D

OP
OP
dan73

dan73

I've never gone before, I'm trying to get mine ready to go. Just need to finish my tow bar,pack the wheel bearings,and put in a rear axle seal. My arm's in a cast and I can't seem to get my "buddies" to help. Something about having to go to work ;)

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Man I hate it when that happens. You will have a blast, and if you do break something and need a welder, air comp. or tools. Russ Hogan at hogans camp ground he will help you out a very cool guy and he has a red 73 bronco also.

OP
OP
dan73

dan73

Good info to have, But hope you don't have to use!!

U

Unregistered

What days are you going to be there? I will be there on Sat and Sun. Look for a light blue Bronco.

OP
OP
dan73

dan73

I will be there Friday night thru Sunday. Mine is brown with white flares.