• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

saw another EB on TV

meathead333

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Alexandria, VA
was channel surfing today and thought i saw an EB on the WB. sure enough when i went back to the channel, there was an OD green EB. it was some safari/animal show. the EB was in the background behind the host. wasnt on for very long, but add it to the list :)

ochretoe

Loc.
Millington
The show is safari tracks. I watch it with my kids. Most of the time he is in the Bronco but once in a while he throws me by driving a Heep, thats when we change the chanel. It is a very nice Bronco though.

74familyeb

Loc.
norfolk
I was watching Speed the other day and he has one when he is trying to catch up to the bus. Before he jumps into the convertible.

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
I saw a movie poster with an EB on it this weekend. Can't remember the name of the show, but it wasn't something I'd watch anyway, but the bronco was still cool. The poster was done by an artist, not actual pictures.

J.D.

74familyeb

Loc.
norfolk
pussycat dolls eb

My wife was watching the elen deggenerate show %) and the pussycat dolls and they have a new video dontcha. And my wife noticed that they are driving an eb and a dune buggy. I am training her well well her is a pic of them in it and a link to the video.
http://mp.aol.com/video.index.adp?pmmsid=1340067
12775eb1.jpg

Last edited:

spieser

Loc.
Shalimar, FL
I turned on the TV at the inlaws the other day and the TV had been on TV Land Network. My eyes immediately saw a Bronco. So upon a closer look it was an episode of Green Acres and in the foreground was an U13 Roadster I guess that they had driven to a picnic they were having. It was neat to see, then I realized there must be something better to watch. So on I surfed.

OP
OP
meathead333

meathead333

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Alexandria, VA
that pussycat dolls video has been on for a long time. i actually was just watching that ellen show with them on taht you were talking about like 10 mins ago...only cause they are hot! :p