• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Scout in Bronco Driver?

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
Sure is but according to Craig's list and eBay Broncos are so rare and scouts and heep are like kissing cousin to a Bronco it might as well be. %)

ransil

Bronco Guru
It is a club members scout, the family does have 3 or 4 broncos.
what does not show up well is the damage from the roll, it over went over 2 or 3 times.

Roadburner

Ok I confess, that's my Scout that I got it for free. I put a loaded a full width hp44 and 9" under it and wheeled the crap out of it for a couple of years. I rolled it at the Roundup last year. The body is junk now, but didn't hurt the driveline so I'm going to rebody it with something else. I figure it was cheap and I didn't want to beat another EB to death.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
I LIKE the pic Bernie!! adds to the Round Up!!