• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Selling My 1972 Bronco- Ventura CA

Doc Jameson

City: Ventura
Price: $ 80000

https://classics.autotrader.com/classic-cars/1972/ford/bronco/101941844

This is a 1972 Ford Bronco. It has undergone quite a bit of upgrades from stock.
No frame damage or rust. Bilstein shocks- Wild Horses Coils 3" lift with 1" body lift.
302 C.I.D. V-8 with Edelbrock Street Warrior Intake Manifold.
New Distributor
New Fuel Pump and Lines.
New Windshield washer fluid/ Radiator reserve.
New Steering dampener set up
New Voltage Regulator
Stainless Steel Tool Tray (under Hood)
Shoks in the hood Hydraulic hood lifts.
Wildwood Big brake 4 wheel discs with hydro boost.
Brand new Power steering.
New I-did-it steering column.
Aluminum Radiator.
Optima Red top Battery.
Ax-15 5 speed transmission swap with twin sticks.
New Differential.
Dual crossover exhaust.
22 gallon stainless fuel tank EFI ready. Complete rewire with Painless harness and loads of extra fuse positions.
All Bulbs changed out to LED.
Locking Center console prewired with 3 toggles For anything you want to add.
New windshield wiper motors and wiper arms.
Kicker amp in center console powering 2 Waterproof Kicker Outboard speakers and a 8" sub under the passenger seat.
Tom's off-road reclining seat set in tobacco color Complete with fold-n-Tumble Rear Seat
All new Rubber floor matting from front to rear.
Aluminum Pedals
Tachometer
New seatbelts
Every knob and gauge has been updated and wired with LED lights.
JW speaker LED headlights.
Custom Family Roll cage.
Pro Comp wheels wrapped in Nitto 35's Ridge Grappler with 1k miles on them.
2 Best Top soft tops, 1 is brand new in the box.
A few more parts I just have not had the time to install

And yes- I have the original hard top and original seats if you want them.

I have no need to sell I just have little time to drive. I have the title in hand so please make a serious offer. Located in Ventura CA, definitely can help with shipping wherever you are.

$80,000 OBO
derekr@pptflorida.com
916-224-5438

OP
OP
D

Doc Jameson

Pretty simple. I own my house in st Pete Florida- where the bronco is registered but work here in Ventura CA. I don’t change the registration or my drivers license because I don’t want to pay the states taxes. I still hold my residency in Florida legally, so it makes perfect sense to me. Military guy who has had his 916 phone # for decades.