• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Show your U13 Roadster pics

OP
OP
shamu

shamu

Lucky as the day is long.
Loc.
Sachse,Tx
Jim Holy's U13

Attachments

• The Roadster 002.jpg
    The Roadster 002.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 9
  • The Roadster 030.jpg
    The Roadster 030.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 9
  • The Roadster 023.jpg
    The Roadster 023.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 6

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Baja Fresh=Cool!!! Isn't that the one that passed you on the interstate a few weeks ago? What did you do track him down and buy it???

I'm a Chipotle guy now. Sorry bro. :eek:

Talked him into selling. He like it because it was uncut, we told him of U13 and he wasn't too enthused, so he decided to sell. Hadn't had it out on the open highway for 4 years before those photos!

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I found a set of 2wd hub caps just like those and I had the fronts machined for the locking hubs. Is your set from a factory 4wd?

Those have been on this Bronco since the first owner. My guess is since the dealer. THere are little grey gaskets protecting the cuts on the fronts that look original. Nothings been done to this truck, except use.

OP
OP
shamu

shamu

Lucky as the day is long.
Loc.
Sachse,Tx
This is my favorite roadster. I hijacked this pic from my tire post.

Attachments

• DSC02190 roadster.jpg
    DSC02190 roadster.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 22