• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX stock 2bbl carb/intake (whole setup)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick1701

Loc.
Memphis, TX
the PO installed a holly 600 carb that hasnt run correctly since and had to alter the hood to fit the air cleaner. Im looking to go back to the stock setup.
Im trying to find the stock 2bbl carb, intake, etc. (the whole setup)
Let me know.

-chris

n59rob

Loc.
Sweetwater, TN
carb & intake

I have a 2 brl intake off of a 72 EB 302 and the original (I think) 2 brl carb but likely needs to be rebuilt. Will take $125 shipped.

Thanks,
Robert

gpete

the PO installed a holly 600 carb that hasnt run correctly since and had to alter the hood to fit the air cleaner. Im looking to go back to the stock setup.
Im trying to find the stock 2bbl carb, intake, etc. (the whole setup)
Let me know.

-chris
I have a stock intake with a Holley 2bbl carb make me an offer

robs68

I have a stock intake off a 77 302 for 50 plus shipping the intake is very heavy.

klake575

I have an intake, spacer, erg setup, coil clamp. i sold the carb a couple years ago. i would take 25.00 for the whole setup and i can quote shipping from work we ship ups everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.