• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

DE Super high quality lower door seal sets! Soft

Status
Not open for further replies.

delconick

Super high quality lower door seal sets! Softer then your typical lower seal set. These are the best I could find and work very well!

$44.99 FOR BOTH DOORS!

Northeastclassicfordparts.com

(Website is new and only has a fraction of the parts we have in stock on it! If you need anything that you don't see, just ask!)

THANK YOU!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 372
Last edited:

Ink1967

Was wondering about the guarantee as well. Can you post your response as to wether shipping and a guarantee is included please?

OP
OP
delconick

delconick

The seals are available on my website or by calling us at 1-610-986-5506

As for a "satisfaction guarantee" that would be pretty tough for us to do! For starters the seals get glued on for instillation which makes them not re-sellable. The bigger reason is that not all Broncos are alike! I've gotten trucks in with such bad door alignment that it would be hard to use a sheet of paper for a seal! I do warranty our products for defects but I can't guarantee they will be perfect for your truck as the body's do differ. I can say however, they are the best available!

Thank you,
Nick

OP
OP
delconick

delconick

Shipping is additional. Sorry, I missed that part of your question. Thanks again!

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
these seals are really quite nice. they are very soft and the head pieces are not too hard. i got a set from nick recently to check out and was impressed.

Ink1967

Thanks for your feedback Nick. Helps to have someone who has ordered them vouch. I also have the Toms set and have heard so many complaints that I would prefer to go with a better/softer quality.

romerdoug

Sponsor/Vendor
I ordered these yesterday, I will give you all an update. My door alignment is good but this will be the third set I am going to try. It is 22 degrees here this morning so the air coming in is a little rough.

doghows72

Bronco Guru
Just ordered mine this morning. I have Toms on mine now and have to slam the f**k out of my door to close it. The passenger side isn't quite as bad. Looking forward to seeing if this does the trick. I'll post up as well. Thanks delconick.

Last edited:

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Just ordered a set. I'll give em a shot. If they are better than what I'm used to then they paid for themselves.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Hey it's not just Tom's, I been slamming the hail out of a set from JBG for 5 yrs .

Ink1967

i plan on reviewing these once I get mine on but unfortunatly my bronco will be at the painter for awhile. Any chance we can get some reviews on the quality and fit posted?

Status
Not open for further replies.