• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

DE Super high quality lower door seal sets! Soft

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
delconick

delconick

Sold out of what I had on the shelf, i have more coming. I set it to accept orders for the rest of the week at this price. Shipping will be delayed. Order as long as you don't need them tomorrow!

Thank you!

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
Sold out of what I had on the shelf, i have more coming. I set it to accept orders for the rest of the week at this price. Shipping will be delayed. Order as long as you don't need them tomorrow!

Thank you!

Ok that explains a lot... You will see an e-mail from me tomorrow about OOS.

I will be waiting,
Doug

Ink1967

Are your uppers the same quality/softness as the lowers or are they from another manufacturer?

romerdoug

Sponsor/Vendor
Mine were delivered today but I won't be able to get them on until tomorrow. They do seem to be softer than the JBG, TBP and soft seal lowers. Yes, this is my 4th try!

doghows72

Bronco Guru
Got mine today as well. Installing tomorrow so I'll post up results. They do seem way softer than my current seals.
I removed my lower and the door closes like a dream, so we will see when I add the new ones. Fingers crossed!

drock

Interested to see if these are better or on par with the Metro Soft Seals that were usually the "go to" seal to eliminate door slamming.

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
Interested to see if these are better or on par with the Metro Soft Seals that were usually the "go to" seal to eliminate door slamming.

D these are very, very close. i've had the two side by side and they would be considered comparable in my book, but much better pricing and availability that metro can't offer currently.
hth

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
Went to order these and website says "out of stock",any idea when they will become available again? Thanks,Jim.

OP
OP
delconick

delconick

They will be back in stock this week. Sold a lot of them this past week. Thank you!

romerdoug

Sponsor/Vendor
These are definitely as soft if not softer than the soft seal lowers. I am still having trouble with the drivers side door, I am going to have to make adjustments to get it to close. They are the best that I have tried so far, especially when you consider cost as well.

offthehook88

Loc.
sherman,ct
Tried to order last week and were out of stock.Tried again today.....and still out of stock-but $10 more.Can you honor the sale price once they are back in stock?

Status
Not open for further replies.